These are the different reading materials that you can use as a reference.
- A newspaper is a publication, usually issued daily, that contains current news, editorials, feature articles, obituaries, and advertisements.
- A magazine is a periodical containing a collection of articles, stories, pictures, and other special features about interesting topics like health, sports, and entertainment.
- An atlas is a collection of maps or charts that presents important data such as a country’s geography, politics or government, religion, and economic status.
- An encyclopedia is a comprehensive reference work that comprises of entries on a wide range of subjects or body of knowledge. It is usually arranged alphabetically, and it consists of many volumes.
- An almanac is an annual publication composed of various lists and tables about astronomical and astrological information and other important events of the year often arranged by date. Some of the common data included are weather forecasts, tide tables, rising and setting of sun and moon, festivals, statistics, and time lines.
- A thesaurus is a reference material that lists words in groups of synonyms and related concepts.
- A dictionary is a reference book that contains an alphabetical list of words that is used to locate information such as word meaning, origin, pronunciation, and syllabication.