New Contact Numbers
For queries, issues, and concerns with the LIS and EBEIS, please contact us at the following numbers:
- Landline: (02) 6364878, (02) 6332658
- Mobile: 09394361390, 09166661494, 09231804927
- Email: [email protected]
- Address: Ground Floor, Bonifacio Bldg., DepEd Complex, Meralco Avenue, Pasig City
- Business Hours: Monday to Friday, 07:00 AM to 06:00 PM (Closed during weekends and national holidays)
Updating Program Offerings
The EBEIS guide for adding school profiles and SHS program offerings is now available!
Download the updated EBEIS User Guide.
- Adding and Editing School Profiles
- Only the Regional Office (RO) can enlist and encode new school profiles.
- The school and the Schools Division Office (SDO) can edit the existing or newly created school profile once the region finishes creating the profile.
- If the school received a School ID from the previous school year but failed to create their school profile, they must request for a new School ID from their respective RO.
- Schools SHOULD NOT contact the Central Office (CO) directly to add or edit their profiles in the EBEIS.
- SDOs MUST NOT refer any school directly to the CO to request modifications in EBEIS profiles.
- Adding and Removing SHS Program Offerings
- Only the RO can add, update, and delete SHS program offerings.
- Schools and SDOs can no longer modify SHS program offerings.
- Schools and SDOs SHOULD NOT contact the CO directly to request for modification of SHS program offerings.
- SDOs and ROs MUST NOT refer any school directly to the CO for modification of SHS program offerings.