Beginning of School Year (BOSY) 2017-2018
- K-12: Enrolment Quick Count. The Enrolment Quick Count is a facility in the LIS that enables the Department of Education (DepEd) to collect updated enrolment data from schools all over the Philippines.
- This feature is not to be confused with BOSY encoding, but entering your school’s Quick Count data is a must before proceeding with BOSY.
- Check the Guide to the Enrolment Quick Count for frequently asked questions and instructions on using the facility.
- Updated facilities:
- Kindergarten is included in all Public Elementary Schools Quick Count by default.
- Schools without Kindergarten, as well as those whose classes open after 30 June, can simply enter a value of zero (0) to indicate no enrollees.
- K-10: New BOSY Facilities. As of 13 July 2017, the following facilities to encode learners for the Beginning of School Year (BOSY) 2017-2018 are now available:
- Enrolment from previous school year
- New learner records
- Enrolment gaps
Download the Guide to New BOSY 2017-2018 Facilities for the complete list of facilities and frequently asked questions. Note that other functionalities such as transfers, modification of learner records, and others are not yet available. Please wait for further announcements.
- SHS: Missing or Unbillable QVRs. Please be advised of the following on the Deadline for Creation of Billing Statement of SHS Vouchers.
- Billing will remain open until the last student is accounted for.
- For 1st sem, SY 2016-2017, the schools need to email [email protected]or call PEAC at (02) 840-6000.
- For 2nd sem, wait for the learners to become billable in the VMS since validation is still ongoing.
- SHS: BOSY Encoding. At this moment, the Senior High School module is not yet available for BOSY 2017-2018 encoding. Please wait for further announcements.
- ALS: Beginning of Calendar Year (BOCY) Encoding. At this moment, the ALS module is not yet available for BOCY 2017 encoding. Please wait for further announcements.
- Guide to Create School Identification (ID) Numbers. The “School Identification Number” and “Add a School Profile” sections of the EBEIS User Manual is now available for download. Click here to download a copy.
- New Email Address. Starting 1 July 2017, please send all LIS- and EBEIS-related queries, issues, and correspondences to the LIS/EBEIS Helpdesk’s new email address, [email protected]. All other non-system issues will still be received at the ICTS-User Support Division’s official email address at [email protected].
- Posting of Learner Information on Social Media. In compliance with prevailing laws and policies on data privacy and safeguarding, users must NOT post LIS screenshots or messages containing Learner Reference Numbers (LRN), names, documents, enrollment histories, and/or personally-identifiable information of learners in Facebook or any publicly available social media network, regardless of the settings of the post, group, or profile (Closed, Secret, etc.). Such information is HIGHLY CLASSIFIED, and must NEVER be posted under any circumstances on social media. If you must post follow-ups to other schools, however, and screenshots or information is essential, please redact (omit, erase, block, or blur) any learner information prior to posting, or at least send through private messaging or email. All posts not complying with this rule will be taken down ON SIGHT and WITHOUT WARNING.