The Civil Service Commission (CSC) being the central resource institution is mandated to prescribe all forms for Civil Service examinations.
The Personal Data Sheet that was prescribed by the Civil Service Commission was resolved and approved as CS Form no. 212 revised 2017.
Guidelines in Filling out the Personal Data Sheet (PDS)
- The PDS may be accomplished using MS Word format or MS excel format.
- In the MS Excel format, all the tick boxes will automatically be marked once clicked.
- The PDS must bear the signature of the employee and date of accomplishment at the bottom of every page.
- Entries in the PDS may be filled out through handwriting or via typewriter/computer. If handwritten, entries should be in block capital (e.g. PRINT) format using a pen.
- All information should be provided accurately.
- Do not leave blank entries. Put N/A if not applicable.
- For purposes of application to a vacant position, the additional sheet for work experience should be accomplished.
Please download the full version of the memorandum for more information.
RELATED: Sample Application Letter /Resume /CV for Teachers