HOW TO UPDATE BASIC LEARNER INFORMATION (K-10)
- You have to login as School Admin. School Heads CANNOT create this request.
- Click List of Classes, and select the class where the learner is enrolled in; or select the View Enrolment button next to the class’s name.
- Click on the learner’s name on the masterlist, and click Profile next to their name.
- Select Request Correction when editing basic information (name, gender, and birthdate), or Update other data when editing other details.
- When editing other data, edit learner’s profile, and click Save.
- When editing basic information, edit learner’s profile and state the reason for the change, then click “Continue.”
- Review the changes made, and click “Submit Request.”
- Wait for your School Head to approve the request. (Editing other data is automatically applied.)
source: deped lis