How to View your GSIS Account via Internet?
To all the teachers who are worried about their loans at GSIS, this is the right facility for you.
The Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) active members may now view their account via Electronic Member Online or eGISMO facility.
The members can now access their membership records and statement of accounts through http://egsismo.gsis.gov.ph/ without using the kiosks. Soon, other features for viewing such as tentative computation of retirement, dividend payments, claim and loan records, pensioner’s data and social insurance benefits will be available.
To Log In:
- Access the http://egsismo.gsis.gov.ph in your browser.
- Iniatially sign up for your eGSISMO account.
- Key in your BP number and your birthdate. Just in case you don’t know your BP number please contact GSIS Contact Center at 847-4747.
- The member information will show.
- Your login credentials will be sent to the email address you’ve entered. Please ensure that the email address is valid.
- If you forgot the log in details of your email address, you can’t access your data record. If you wish to change the email address, please go to the GSIS KIOSK or Branch nearest you.
The system is very accessible to all the members who are based in the Philippines.
For more inquiries about eGSISMO you can visit the nearest GSIS office, call the GSIS Contact Center (847-4747) or email them at [email protected].